Cloud-Townsend – Boundaries When to say yes when to say no
Boundaries: When To Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, Dr. Henry Cloud &s Dr. John Townsend, 1992. The Assembly system intentionally militated to break down normal boundaries in peoples lives. The concepts and examples in this book are extremely helpful to recognize where the issues lie and change course. There is an accompanying workbook.
Torrey Fundamental Doctrines of the Christian Faith is a set of 15 chapters on various doctrinal themes in the Bible. Some of these chapters are...
1. Inspiration, or to what extent is the Bible Inspired of God?
2. The Christian conception of God...
4. The Deity of Jesus Christ
5. Jesus Christ, a Real Man
6. The Personality of the Holy Spirit
7. The Deity of the Holy Spirit and the Distinction between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
8. The Atonement...
9. The Distinctive Doctrine of Protestantism: Justification by Faith
10. The New Birth
12. The Resurrection of the Body of Jesus and of our Bodies
13. The Devil
14. Is there a Literal Hell?
15. Is Future Punishment Everlasting?
Published in 1918.
PDF: Torrey Fundamental Doctrines
theWord: Torrey Fundamental Doctrines
MySword: Torrey Fundamental Doctrines
eSword: Torrey Fundamental Doctrines
This entry was posted in Spirit Abuse Reference
and tagged gads
. Bookmark the permalink