Families Where Grace Is In Place: Getting Free from the Burden of Pressuring, Controlling and Manipulating Your Spouse and Your Children, Jeff VanVonderen, 1992. “Here is a message about how God’s grace can transform relationships within a marriage and family. The first step is learning the simple difference between God’s job and ours… Healthy relationships between husband and wife, between parents and children, are possible only when the filter of God’s grace is placed over the processes of marriage and parenting. The Christian family’s ultimate goals can be arrived at without using legalistic and manipulative methods.” (Quoted from the back of the book.)
Site Content Menu
- No posts pending, please check back later
Donate a Cup of Coffee
Donate a Cup of Coffee to Me
It takes a lot of work, energy, time, and money to create, maintain, protect, and make new works constantly. While you may benefit from all my work only spending 5 minutes a week, it takes me hours and hours, and hackers attacking, many more. Just $5 dollars goes a long way to cover my financial burden of managing this site.
Click to donate any amount.
Subscribe2Subscribe to receive an email every time something posts.
Good things from my WebsitesDiscerning a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing from a Man of God Read this article by Pastor Cox on discerning a wolf pretending to be a man of God. Some of the sections are
1. What are we looking for?,
2. Christ was humble and meek and mild, 1Timothy Requirements,
3. Good signs (Committment and self-sacrifice, be a fruit tester, be skillful and truthful expositor of God's Word, a good father),
4. What are bad marks? (miracles and wonders, willful dictators, false prophets like mutton, hypocritical and Two-faced)
Please donate on sidebar to help support this website.