Site Content Menu
- Discerning between a False and True Christianity Thu 9/29/22
- Pastoral Covetousness OT Thu 10/6/22
- Preacher’s Motives 1Thess 2:1-12 Thu 10/13/22
- How to tell if you are in cult #6 Thu 10/20/22
- Is Infant Baptism the teaching of the Bible? Thu 10/27/22
- John Pipers Errors Thu 11/3/22
- Narcissism Pleasure Lovers, not Lovers of God Thu 11/10/22
Donate a Cup of Coffee
Donate a Cup of Coffee to Me
It takes a lot of work, energy, time, and money to create, maintain, protect, and make new works constantly. While you may benefit from all my work only spending 5 minutes a week, it takes me hours and hours, and hackers attacking, many more. Just $5 dollars goes a long way to cover my financial burden of managing this site.
Click to donate any amount.
Subscribe2Subscribe to receive an email every time something posts.
Good things from my WebsitesEmergent Church opposes Christianity Read this article by Pastor Cox exposing the Emergent Church foundational opposition to basic Christianity
In this article Pastor Cox explains that the "newest" movement in Christianity is not where Christianity is going, nor is it the essentials of New Testament faith and practice, but it is a false religion
1. What is the Emergent Church Movement?
2. The Word of God vs the Emergent Church
Enter the Emergent Church. Now the award of right and wrong is based on some criteria, and the person setting that criteria is God. But the Emergent Church comes along and now makes a frontal attack on Christianity by saying that nobody can presume to say they are right, and others are wrong. The Bible is just "fuzzy", and nobody can definitively know what is truth or what is error.---All Doctrine is Wrong.
2.Salvation is silly, and Incorrect
3. The Real Attack against Christianity
4. Emerging Church Characteristics
Please donate on sidebar to help support this website.
Tag Archives: Demons
The Pentecostal Fascination with Demons is actually a mark of modern Pentecostalism. They promote their movement because of this “sign.” Continue reading