Site Content Menu
- No posts pending, please check back later
Donate a Cup of Coffee
Donate a Cup of Coffee to Me
It takes a lot of work, energy, time, and money to create, maintain, protect, and make new works constantly. While you may benefit from all my work only spending 5 minutes a week, it takes me hours and hours, and hackers attacking, many more. Just $5 dollars goes a long way to cover my financial burden of managing this site.
Click to donate any amount.
Subscribe2Subscribe to receive an email every time something posts.
Good things from my WebsitesBecoming a Growing Church Read this article by Pastor Cox on how to become a Growing Church
In this article Pastor Cox explains the elements of a growing church, and how to achieve that in your church.
1. Getting our Foundation Right - (So what is the biblical purpose of a church?)
2. Internal Functioning of a Biblical Church
3. Characteristics of a Biblical Successful Church
--Do the people love Christ, and Christ's redeemed?
--Do people witness the clear Gospel Message?
--Does the church support missionaries with a clear Gospel message?
4. What level of Church is your church?
--- what is the number one reason churches fail
5. How do I make my church grow?
6. Will that always make the church grow? No.
Please donate on sidebar to help support this website.
Tag Archives: abusive leaders
Comments on Recovering from Churches that abuse is a commentary post about some of my ideas about Enroth’s book Comments on Recovering from Churches that abuse. Continue reading
In this article, Signs of Abusive leadership #2, I look at signs from another website, wickedshepherds.com. Continue reading